March was an extremely eventful month for me...mostly the last two weeks of it actually...
I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding on March 17 (aka St. Patrick's Day). This day and the week of was so busy and so fun. Sadly, I missed out on her bachelorette party :( but the wedding definitely made up for that. Some crazy drama happened(of course) but that is not how I will look back on this day. It was a beautiful wedding and such a fun reception! I don't know what I would do without Tiffany Jeanne in my life!
A week or so later my other cousin(Tiffany's younger sister) graduated from Air Force Basic Training! That was such a good weekend! I am so proud of this girl, she is so strong!
These are my cousins, yes. But in all honesty(especially within the last couple years) they are closer to the sisters I never had. I would do absolutely anything for them! I love them with all my heart!
And speaking of "sisters I never had"...I said I'd give a preview of how yesterday turned out. :)
They make it pretty easy for me to look like a good photographer...(also a set of people I'd do absolutely anything for and love with all my heart!)
I hope you are as blessed by amazing people in your life as I am, lovvees!!

No comments:
Post a Comment