I feel like I was gone for a while...no worries, I have not left you hanging! I took a weekend to simply chill and have fun last weekend and it turned out pretty busy!
Quick recap?
But, of course!
Friday was a gorgeous day and a day of laundry doing and bbq attending! Met some new awesome people and at some damn good bbq!!! :)
Oh and my friend and I discovered a new dance move...the cat daddy...yeah, you heard me! hahaha
Saturday was yet, another gorgeous day, involving poolside relaxation and then....drumroll...the ultimate 80s party!! It ended up getting a noise complaint and we had to move elsewhere...but it was still a very good and fun night full of laughs and my favorite people...
This is my favorite couple, and my san marcos family; and, this picture sums us up pretty perfectly! haha
These are two of my best friends in the entire world! :)
Sunday marked the first float of the season for me(this is a big deal up in the hill country)! FABULOUS day!! ab-fab, sweetie darlings; ab-fab!
Today is the second day of a new diet...my seester and I are doing it together. The 17 Day Diet. I love it! It's 4 cycles...3 of 17 days each and the last is maintaining...
It's not some crazy fad diet. It doesn't leave you starved. I do miss my little 100 calorie snacks a little, but I honestly do feel more refreshed and happy. Our fridge is stuffed full of fruit and veggies and it's amazing!
I feel good about this! And proud of us :)
And today my only class was cancelled and I have been extremely productive! Even sent out 5 more internship emails and followed up on the previous ones! I'd appreciate any good energy you can send my way with these: prayer, fingers crossed, knocking on wood...etc!
And here is another high school favorite that i recently rediscovered and truly love:
Swing Life Away- Rise Against
"i've got some friends, some that i hardly know; and we've had some times that i wouldn't trade for the world! we chase these days down with talks of places that we will go..."
is ab-fab your new abbreviation of the week? :)
ReplyDeletehaha maybe :)
ReplyDeleteit was an old show actually..."ab-fab sweetie-darling" is a famous line from it...it was stuck in my head yesterday...