Tuesday, April 5, 2011

louder than sirens, louder than bells, sweeter than heaven and hotter than hell...

Today has been a good day. It's gorgeous outside, I got to feed my iced soy chai latte addiction, drive around with good music jammin' and wonderful sunshiny weather, had someone help me find a good parking spot for class, got encouragement on my writing in class and when I got home had a reply on one of my internship emails!
Granted, this email was just them telling me I need to specify which departments I would like to work in, but hey, I have an email about an internship with Texas Monthly in my inbox!
I hope your day made you feel as triumphant as this ant...I mean, he looks pretty excited about that twig!

These quotes were the first thing I stumbled after receiving that email...they're pretty inspiring for someone needing a little push to be ambitious:


Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
-Will Rogers



People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. -Zig Ziglar
Ambition is not what a man would do, but what a man does, for ambition without action is fantasy.
-Bryant H. McGill
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
-Mark Twain
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land amongst the stars.
Les Brown
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Robert F. Kennedy
Hope those inspire the ambition inside of you! And just to pump you up a little more:
Yes, Florence is crazy, but she's awesome and you can't NOT jam her music! She's intense...
get pumped, lovvees!

No comments:

Post a Comment