Hello on this incredibly stressful and humid day!
Taking a break from the stress to be momentarily lazy and say hello to all my lovely readers(which is probably about 2 people, but whatever!! hahaha)
sooooo
Friday was my big deal interview with the Attorney General's office!
It went amazingly!! I couldn't believe it, it made my day! If i get and accept this internship I will be working with the Communications department within the Child Support Division of the OAG; I will be working on cases, writing articles, editing press releases and even going to observe in court!!
So all that's left is my criminal background check and one more interview with my supervisor...bahh!! :)
Easter weekend was fabulously full of relaxation, laughs and lots of wine with the family! :)
Today was my big group presentation in my Research Methods class...that went well!
Also, interviewed at the Austin Convention & Visitor's Bureau, Music and Film division. That would be an AWESOME internship and opportunity. I don't think my interview went very well though :(
I was 5 minutes late to begin with, stupid Austin traffic!! blahh!!!
Ugh, but it's in this gorgeous building on Congress Ave, and they are so involved with the Austin community!! They are huge in marketing Austin to travelers, making sure events have bands, trying to get local artists "out there", getting movies and commercials and any other kind of film to come film in Austin...it would be suuuuch an amazing opportunity!! And so much fun!! But the interview was short and I was flustered...meh : /
After my little lazy blurb I'll have to get back to studying, working on another project and filling out my application for the U-Star!
OH! So I'm trying to come up with a good book to read this summer...I'm thinking...Water for Elephants, Wicked and then starting Atlas Shrugged....
anyone have any suggestions??
need a laugh??
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment