Saturday, April 2, 2011

hello bloggers...

Soo...last time i had anything close to a blog it was my freshman year of high school when i was "angry" and had a sweet little Xanga.  Remember those?? I whined on it ALL the time about how much "my life sucked..." wah wah wah...oh and how evil my mother was.  Eventually my mom found it and after reading it decided i wasn't allowed to go on my church's mission trip to Mexico that year because (and yes, this is a direct quote...) "they don't want or need a heart like yours!" Oh, of course my life was "over!"

hahaha

Anyway, my mom is now one of my best friends and i now know that being a teenager is child's play, and although I'm not quite in the "real world" yet, things can get far worse.  But, I like to look at it as things are going to get more and more exciting.  I'm a public relations major and photography minor, I cannot wait to start a career! I'm in the process of applying for my first legit internship and it's scary and exciting!

I actually got the privilege to take my best friends' photos today down in Gruene and i am about to start editing them right now! (i'll give ya'll a little preview...no worries!)

well, i guess i'll welcome myself to the blogoshpere! :)

see you soon lovvees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment