Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MUSIC DAYYY!!!! :)

Alrighty lovveess, enjoy the beats! :)

Uncharted - Sara Bareilles
First off, this song is fabulous!! So upbeat and hopeful! Secondly, if you can recognize most of the musicians it will crack you up! I wish I could meet these guys...they're goofy as hell!


Kiss with a Fist - Florence and the Machine


So, I'm always a fan of Florence, as I'm sure you've noticed.  This song came on my shuffle on my traffic-filled drive back from Houston to San Marcos this weekend.  It's punchy(pardon the horribly pun) and energetic.   And no, it's not about domestic violence, it's about emotional and psychological beat downs while trying to uphold a relationship. (I got this from Florence's Myspace)

And last but not least....drumroll please....
Give a Little - HANSON




Okay, I'll go ahead and say upfront that I stole this from the Inspiration Tree blog.  But, c'mon!! I HAD TO!!! It's flippin' HANSON!!! WHAT?! hahahaha It's a great song too!! I'm about to go download it!!
I just couldn't believe it and I was inspired.  Hanson inspired my music day....

Just can't believe it.

AAND, HAPPY EARLY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL FRIEND, MEGHAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment