Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hellloooo on this gorgeous day!

Today is a beautiful day!! And I just watched the movie Morning Glory with Rachel McAdams, Diane Keaton, Harrison Ford, and Jeff Goldbloom...it was fabulous! I'm always a sucker for the movies about girls making it in the journalism industry, though...Devil Wears Prada...fab! haha
This one, however, also had intriguing camera angles...so that was a plus!

Definitely recommend! :)

Now here's some awesome music for this fabulous day:

Pumped up Kicks- Foster the People
i LOVE this song...it makes me happy...it's been stuck in my head for about 3 days, and to top it off...they are all super attractive ;)

Sail- AWOLnation
This song has a fabulous beat! AWOLnation is a pretty awesome band and this video is pretty awesome.  I first heard this song over the summer when a classmate of mine got an opportunity to make a video for it for a Red Bull Records contest while AWOLnation was in Austin. I heard it again about a month ago on my favorite Austin radio station(101.5FM) and finally downloaded it last night...AH-mazing!

Label my Mind Blown- Electric President
I used to ride around Houston on gorgeous days like today in my friend's convertible with the top down and jam this song! I lost it and the cd she gave me a while back and have been searching for it forever! It isn't on iTunes and I completely forgot the name and could only remember pieces of lyrics....I FINALLY found it again last night! PUMPED! :)

now time to attempt to wake up the heaviest sleeper i know and get her to go on a walk with me before the sun goes down... :)

enjoy, lovvees!!


No comments:

Post a Comment