The past couple days have turned into somewhat of a stress-fest.
The end of the semester is closing in on us and I canNOT wait for it to be summer so all this stress is DONE! I am in desperate need of a job, money is not my strong suit, I quit my last job in January for two reasons: the good one-to focus on school and bringing up my GPA; the bad one- I was OVER that job!!
I mean I agree that you should be happy in what you do; but, I need money! I also need to learn to budget better. heh.
I am in the process of searching for a summer internship and as the semester draws to a close so do my chances of getting one. I heard back from my top choice and when I went to look for writing samples, I kinda fell short. And the one I thought was my best; well let's just say it wasn't as good as I thought. But, I went ahead and sent in my pathetic writing samples.
I have all these projects closing in on me and just don't feel like my groups are really getting anywhere.
I know I'm being a total Negative Nancy tonight; but I'm tired, stressed and annoyed and plan on putting in a movie and crashing out early! Sometimes you just need to vent and get things off your chest. People around me tell me I'm far too hard on myself, and I know this well!
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I just have to trust that it's all in the Lord's hands and He knows what's best for me for this summer; just like my momma just told me.
BUT--I will totally accept any words of encouragement haha
AND if anyone knows of places looking for employees and/or interns in the PR, journalism or photography fields in the Austin/San Marcos/San Antonio area...those would be some pretty encouraging words! haha
Night, lovvees!
No comments:
Post a Comment