Hello my lovely, lovely readers!
I am having an incredibly wonderfully lazy day!! I work in a few hours, but so far all I've done is watching part 2 of Stephen King's Bag of Bones(which was awesome! watch it!) and do laundry.
Now I'm watching a Netflix I got in the mail the other day:
"I think that if everything that you've done before makes you who you are now, then no matter how ugly it is i'm just gonna have to learn to deal with it. Because right now, it's you and me..."
I'm too lazy to organize the post I was planning on doing so I decided to switch that to tomorrow and do a "Music Monday" post! :)
No theme, just good jams. Here ya go:
Shake it Out: Florence + The Machine....just a really good pump up! She's so good at being positive, I love it.
"It's hard to dance with the devil on your back so shake him off!"
23: Jimmy Eat World - it's an oldie but a goodie; I'm kinda stuck on it right now. It's one of those songs that comes and goes but when it comes back around it gets stuck with me for a while.
"You'll sit alone forever if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?"
Poison & Wine: The Civil Wars - This song is absolutely beautiful. These two have the most amazing musical chemistry and produce some of the most beautiful harmonies I have ever heard. (Props to my friend Elise for informing me of who sings this, I loved this song and The Civil Wars completely separately until she told me! haha)
"Your hands can heal, your hands can bruise. I don't have a choice, but I still choose you."
okay, last one!
The Christmas Song: She & Him - Because Zooey Deschanel has an amazing voice, and because Christmas is in 6 dayyyss!! :)
"Although it's been said, many times, many ways...Merry Christmas to you..."
Hope you are having a beautiful holiday season. I hope your Christmas brings you everything you deserve and more!
Thanks for reading! (and listening, this time...)
ahh! i hate when i make stupid mistakes and don't catch them till after i publish...
ReplyDeleteAll I've done today is WATCH......***** hahah