Monday, November 14, 2011

Playing Catch Up

So, if I had any readers before, I'm pretty certain I've lost you...totally my fault, it's been a good five months since I posted...COME BACK TO ME!!! :)

Honestly, I've been thinking about posting and updating for a while now...but now I have some free time and some procrastinating/brainstorming to do.

Sooooo let's get this life update going...we'll make it quick!

My internship ended amazingly...

I got a new job...

School:

I'm taking a traditional photography class! i LOVE it! It makes me so sad that film photography is such a dying art form...Nothing beats being in the dark room with some great music and getting in the zone printing photos.
My color theory class is actually going okay. I kind of enjoy painting a little bit now :)
I'm not failing statistics this time around! always a good thing, right?!

ONLY TWO MORE SEMESTERS AFTER THIS ONE!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO BE DONE WITH SCHOOL AND SAN MARCOS!!!!

I'm back on the internship hunting trail. Everyone pray, cross your fingers, knock on wood...whatever, just send good thoughts/luck/ju-ju my way in whatever ways you do....I'm hoping to be in Virginia at CNS News this summer!!!!

New "addictions":

Pinterest...there's nothing else that needs to be said. If you haven't been yet...GO!

Target...okay, so it's not a new addiction exactly, but it's definitely a legitimate addiction.

GREEN TEA! probably the healthiest of my addictions. Either with honey and lemon, or honey and soy milk. SOOOO good!

Once Upon a Time, GREAT new show on ABC. Reminds you the darkness behind original fairy tales. Seriously, I'll tell my kids the "Disney" version of fairy tales when they're little...but, at the appropriate age they will read the Grimm versions!

Essie "Matte About You" top coat...I'm always addicted to nail polish...but this topcoat is amazing! LOVE the matte finish :)

TIGHTS! with dresses, with shorts, with big sweaters....and boots! :)

What else....

I dyed my hair again! It's a dark reddish brown, so far I've gotten a lot of compliments...never thought of adding red to my hair, I've lightened and darkened but never reddened. LOVING it :)

Oh! I re-pierced my nose.

I don't have time to be crafty because of school and work taking up MY LIIIFEE...but I have a list of things to make over Christmas break thanks to Pinterest (...seriously, goooo!)

I need some creative minds to help me brainstorm for my final photography project of the semester. I need a theme. The project is basically just consistency...have a consistent theme. I can't come up with anything "original"...blahhh!

Oh, other than Pinterest, my reccomendation for today is:


20 minutes-a-day...Strength-Cardio-Abs X 3.  
I've missed this great muscle soreness!! 
DOOOOOOOO IT!
Jillian kicks your ass, but it's awesome!

mmmmmmmmmmmmk, byeeee for today.

Remember to be thankful, daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment