sooo internship is going pretty well. today was tiring, i just read and organized and read and read and read stuff all day. hence the "shmeh" hah
anyways, being surrounded by law lingo, law students, attorneys etc has me thinking about law school. I don't actually know if it's the novelty of working for the OAG and it's going to wear off; or if I actually desire to go to law school.
Do I know that it will be good for my career? Well, yeah...
But do I actually want to take more classes, study harder, prepare for and take the LSATs?? at the moment, it sounds like a great idea. fun? not necessarily...but a good idea? yes.
Not to mention how damn expensive law school can be. Plus Texas State doesn't have a pre-law program...I would just load some more polisci and philosophy classes into my semesters. Which I'm probably going to do anyway, I definitely know I need to take more polisci and would love to take some more philosophy; hopefully it won't delay my graduation.
I guess the point is, it's definitely something to consider, and if I had gotten this whole "thinking seriously about my future" thing down from the start then maybe part of the decision wouldn't have to do with putting off my graduation.
As usual, learn from my mistakes if you can!
I think we need something uplifting now...haha
That should do it, lovees! hahaha Gotta do some article writing now.

No comments:
Post a Comment